Thursday 21 July 2016

My Stanley and My Lucy

It has been almost 4 years since I blogged. Life has most definitely got in the way. However, I am no longer WAITING. Not only do I have my Stanley (who is 4 years 4 months and going into reception in September), but I also have Lucy. Lucy Evelyn born on the 24th January 2014, 7lb 13oz.

Lucy is now two and a half. She came (naturally) 22 months after her big brother. Three years have passed since I found out about her impending arrival and I think, in some ways, it is still hard to believe.

So there you have it. I am no longer waiting for Stanley and Lucy, I have them both. When I created the blog I deliberately made the title of it "StanleyandLucy.blogspot" because I had hoped that I wouldn't always be waiting.
Lucy 

Stanley and Lucy

They're both such a delight. Our miracles in different ways. Stanley is bright and funny. He loves numbers, writing, colouring, dancing and paw patrol. Lucy is nurturing, kind and very stubborn and loves climbing, adventures and singing as well as playing with her dolls and anything that her brother has. She has also taken on her brother's previous love of Peppa Pig. She will eat anything and everything and lots of it!

Summing them up in such few words is hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment