Thursday 12 May 2011

Ready, steady....

Almost go!



Well I can't believe that the time has almost come for us to start! AF arrived today so this, the 12th May, is officially Day 1 of our IVF cycle.  I am going to the hospital tomorrow for the day 1-4 blood test and I should get my schedule.  Afterwards I am going to go and collect my prescriptions.  Scary.  Tomorrow I'll be collecting the contraceptive pill (ugh, how annoying ironic) as well as the bruserelin injections (eek).  The injections will start on day 21, so three weeks' time.  I am going to try and keep this blog more updated as the process goes on.  I think I should.   One day I hope to share this blog with Stanley and Lucy to tell them how they were made.   It sure doesn't start with with "when a man and a woman love each other very much...".  Or does it?



I've just had acupuncture but I don't have my next session for four weeks.  By that time I'll be injecting.  How scary is that?  In fact, I'll be a pro at injecting by then.  As a result of the acupuncture I am really sleepy so I'm going to leave it there but hopefully I will be able to update you tomorrow after the hospital appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment