- nausea/sickness - this has stepped up a gear now I've hit 7 weeks. I've spend the last two mornings wide awake really early and then spent the morning feeling, and being, sick. It seems to clear up a bit by lunch time and when I'm eating often. I have been very much a glutton in the afternoons and evenings.
- Hunger - see above!
- occasional indigestion - particularly when I've eaten spicy food which is rubbish because it's my favourite thing ever!
- Blue veins - all over my breast and around my nipples - not attactive!
- Sense of smell - my spoon/drinks glass occasionally smells 'off' so I'm having to hold my breath! And the dishwasher stank the other day which turned my stomach.
- Rounded tummy - still left over from the OHSS. I do look like I have a little bump already though which would've been hard to hide for so long at work. Thank goodness it's the holidays.
So all these symptoms are good as they indicate something's happening but as I am still doing the progesterone pessaries I can never say for sure what is down to them. I have been taking the pessaries for over five weeks now and the symptoms have only really just got going and I've not upped the dose so I'm hoping that's indicative of a growing embryo. God I hope so. It really is so hard. So, the next step is the scan on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed we see a heartbeat and a healthy looking raspberry-sized baby!