Monday 20 June 2011

Pics of the day!

I'm a visual person so for all you other visual people I thought I'd stick on a few photos of my stimming injections!

The photos show all the stuff I start off with.


The needle for preparing the solution (thankfully NOT the injecting needle as I panicked like nothing else when I saw the size of it!)


The vial of solution, with the top that has to be snapped away from the dot (as I subsequently found out after crushing the first one!)


The powder that is mixed with the solution to the vial.  I use two of these per injection at the moment.


The needle almost ready to inject (just need to get the air out!)



This all makes me feel like a professional at the buserelin injection now.  Just suck it up and in you go for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment